This October, I would love to encourage everyone to create an album about themselves. We’re always the one behind the camera, so what record will our families have of us when we’re gone?
We will be using the hashtag #aboutmealbum, so everyone can see the different approaches people are taking to this challenge.
Today’s prompt is … What’s in your handbag?
You can do all sorts of things ….
* video a handbag dump
* take a photo of the contents of your handbag
* write a story from the handbag’s point of view
* jot down some thoughts about why you keep certain things in your bag
Then, you can …
* scrapbook it
* Instagram it
* blog about it
* tweet about it
* bookmark this page to do the challenge later when you
* … or maybe give your handbag a clean out 😉
Now … October kind of snuck up on me, so there will be a Day 2 challenge later on this afternoon