- You cannot add "Shades of Purple mini ink cube set, Altenew" to the cart because the product is out of stock.
$17.50 Incl GST
or 4 payments of $4.38 with Afterpay
Out of stock
Email when stock available
NOTE: I am currently unable to order these due to high demand and low stock with the supplier, combined with USPS’s suspension of all mail deliveries to Australia. I will restock as soon as I’m able, and pre-orders will be filled according to date placed, but that may be months away from now.
The Rabbit Hole Designs “Cottontail Embossing Tool”, was designed to combat and help eliminate all the failings of the current methods available to crafters now by the following:
- Touchless delivery method via nylon bristles and palm sized applicator.
- Easy to use and store away when not in use.
- Cap stays secure and is easy to attach.
- Bigger surface area of brush head means more complete coverage.
- Density (number) of nylon bristles mean less powder left behind on paper before applying embossing powder, thus helping to eliminate pollution to the embossing powder that is poured back into container(s) after application.
- Comes empty with an enclosed bottle of powder. Use ours or use the powder of your choice. We recommend our refills of “Cosmetic Grade Kaolin Clay”. Avoid using cornstarch as by it’s very nature it is a thickening agent.
- Can be cleaned! We recommend emptying all powder from reservoir and giving the uncapped brush a few good taps to remove all excess powder from the brush head and reservoir part of the tool. The cleaning of the brush head can be done using a simple method of a damp terry towel with a couple drops of rubbing alcohol applied to the towel. Gently brush the brush head back and forth to aid in the removal of any oil, dirt, and debris. Set aside in a dry place overnight to dry thoroughly. Once dry, gently brush the brush head back and forth on a clean dry towel, refill with the powder of your choice and your good to go and create!
- Avoid touching/petting the brush head. Yes we know it is super soft and fluffy, but touching/petting will deposit oil, sweat, and debris from your fingers to the brush head.
- Refills available separately
- 1 Cottontail Embossing Powder Tool
- 1 5ml container of Cosmetic Grade Kaolin Clay (USA Product)
- Instructions for filling, use, and cleaning
You may also like…
Ergonomic Blending Brush, Pink & Main$18.50 Incl GST
or 4 payments of $4.63 with AfterpayAdd to cart
Distress Brayer – Medium, Tim Holtz$20.50 Incl GST
or 4 payments of $5.13 with AfterpayAdd to cart
Embossing Powder, Clear (super fine)$8.50 Incl GST
or 4 payments of $2.13 with AfterpayAdd to cart
Versamark ink pad$13.00 Incl GST
or 4 payments of $3.25 with AfterpayAdd to cart