$5.00 Incl GST
or 4 payments of $1.25 with Afterpay
500 in stock
What’s the deal with Gift Certificates?
Gift certificates are the perfect thing to point your hubby / partner / mum / sister / brother / nana / aunt / boss / friend at when they ask what you want, but glaze over at the thought of choosing stamps for you. If you are the hubby / partner / mum / sister / brother / nana / aunt / boss /friend who has been sent here by your resident stamper & cardmaker … welcome! If you have any questions, please feel free to ask … I’m here to help.
Available in $5, $10, $25, $50, $75 and $100 amounts to be mixed and matched, and you can spend them on any physical or digital product in the store as well as post (and upgrades like postal insurance and/or signature on delivery). All the details are below, and also available on the FAQ page.
- When you purchase a gift certificate(s), you will receive an email with a downloadable image that you can present to the person for whom you are purchasing the gift certificate(s). This will include an exclusive code that they can use at checkout to reduce their gift certificate amount from their purchase.
- There is an optional upgrade to receive a printed gift certificate in the mail.
- You may purchase multiple gift certificates in $5 and/or $10 amounts, as many as you like of each to add up to your budget total. If you wish to purchase an unusual amount (eg, $43 voucher for a 43rd birthday), just message me and I will be happy to create a custom listing for you.
- When you receive the email with your downloadable image, it will be for the total amount of gift certificates that you have purchased (eg. 4 x $10 plus 1 x $5 = a $45 voucher).
- Gift certificates are valid for 3 years (36 months) from the date of purchase, which will be noted on the downloadable image or printed certificate. Should I need to close the business for any reason during that time, you will be contacted and given the opportunity to make your purchase, or I will happily refund the gift certificate. Any balance remaining on the gift certificate code after the expiry date will not be able to be redeemed by the gift certificate holder.
- Please keep your gift certificate code safe so that it cannot be used by anyone else … treat it like cash.
- Gift Certificates can be used for pre-order deposits and balances.
- Gift certificate codes can be used on any product (physical or digital) in the store as well as postage and insurance.
- You can read about the current Australian laws regarding gift certificates on the Fair Trading website HERE.
You may also like…
Gift Certificate upgrade – card in the mail$1.00 Incl GST
or 4 payments of $0.25 with AfterpayAdd to cart
One Sheet Wonder, 10 card template$3.00 Incl GST
or 4 payments of $0.75 with AfterpayAdd to cart
Gift Certificate – $10$10.00 Incl GST
or 4 payments of $2.50 with AfterpayAdd to cart
XPress It Blending Card A5$0.35 Incl GST
or 4 payments of $0.09 with AfterpayAdd to cart