Yesterday I posted a Rule of Three video featuring the Little Mummy Agenda stamp set by Mama Elephant. In one of my less clever moments, I accidentally ordered 12 sets instead of 2 *d’oh* … so I thought I’d brainstorm some ways to use it. You can see both videos below.
Some ideas for these tiny Mummy stamps include:
* Halloween (cards, treat bags, cupcake toppers)
* Fandom card (The Mummy movie … any of them!)
* Mothers Day (I love my Mummy)
* Get Well Soon card (because bandages are for more than ancient mummification practices)
* Coffee themed project (I’m told coffee can make one feel alive in the mornings)
This set also lends itself to some fun techniques:
* Stamp an all-over mummy background for a large sentiment or different hero image
* Stamp a line or all-over with mummies in black ink, but colour one in a fun colour to stand out.
* Create a rainbow of mummies … there’s no rule that says they have to be white!
* White heat emboss on light grey cardstock, fussy cut to feature on your project.
I also think they’d make a cute pin or earrings.
If you’re loving any of the digital paper packs, fonts, clipart or svg files below, just click the link and it will take you directly to the listing on Creative Fabrica. If you want to learn how to use these kinds of digital files, check out the Digital Craft playlist on my YouTube channel. There are more tutorials coming soon.
If you have a clever idea (or two, or three) about how you would use the Little Mummy Agenda stamp set, I would love to hear it! Meanwhile, enjoy the videos!
*Note – Some affiliate links are included in this blog post. If you make a purchase, I get a little commission, at no additional cost to you, which I appreciate as it allows me to keep making videos.